BFI Plan 2013
- Capital Planning & Capital Management.
- Multichannel Management in Retail Banking.
- Retail Lending.
- International Standard Banking Practice (ISBP) for the Examination of Documents under Documentary Credits:New Concepts - New view.
- Case studies on guarantee and the stand by letter of credit.
- Fundamentals of Risk Management under Basel In line with Lebanese Regulation.
- Lending to Small and Medium Businesses.
- Fraud Detection and Prevention.
- Complying documents: UCP 600 and ISBP.
- IT Audi.
- The Insurance Document and the Documentary Credit (Practice and workshop).
- Businesses Continuing Planning a Practical Approach.
- Workshop and Cases Study Going Deep in New ISBP 745 of ICC Paris for Documentary Credits.
Consumer lending can be very profitable, due to the relatively high margins typically associated with these loans and the fees that banks often charge
October 29 & 30, 2015
This seminar provides internal auditors with detailed insights as to the key risks that exist in the treasury cycle