BFI Plan 2014
- Real Estate Lending.
- Types of Settlement of a Documentary Credit and a Documentary Collection Workshops and Case Study.
- The Insurance Document and the Documentary Credit.
- IT Governance.
- Building Information Security Strategies using SANs 20 Critical Control.
- Corporate Governance.
- Liquidity Risk Measurement and Management.
- The International Trade Finance and Risks Mitigation.
- Latest ICC opinions on Letter of Credit Training.
- Regulatory Capital Adjustments.
- Retail Banking and Insurance: Bancassurance in practice.
- Letter of Guarantee (in all its aspect) for Legal department and Audit department.
- Specific Aspects of Documentary Credits for Audit, Legal Organization and other Departments.
- Retail Lending.
- Documentary Credits in 2014 – Tools and Resources.
- Implementing PCI DSS:A practical approach for Banks and Financial Institutions.
- Internal Capital Adequacy Assessment Process (ICAAP) Audit.
- Cash Flow Statement & Analysis.
- Accounting Capital & Regulatory Capital.
- Forfaiting in All its Folds.
- Liquidity Stress Testing: Liquidity Coverage Ratio & Beyond.
Consumer lending can be very profitable, due to the relatively high margins typically associated with these loans and the fees that banks often charge
October 29 & 30, 2015
This seminar provides internal auditors with detailed insights as to the key risks that exist in the treasury cycle